Golf Carts, Utility Carts, and Similar Off-Road Vehicles

Employees and students who drive University-owned golf carts, utility carts, and similar off-road vehicles must meet the following qualifications:

  1. Possess a valid driver's license
  2. Submit a Driver Safety Program Registration Form to Risk Management

Students who need to drive golf carts for temporary or permanent disability reasons must register with Parking Services.