Bills & Prescriptions

Medical Bills

The University of Richmond is the primary responsible party for all related medical charges. The employee should not use their personal medical insurance coverage when receiving treatment or having prescriptions filled. They should make it clear to the medical provider that they are being treated for a work-related injury.

Prescription Drugs

Prescriptions can be filled at Concentra Medical Center, or any CVS or Walgreens pharmacy. Tell the pharmacy you are an employee of the University of Richmond and the prescription is for a workers' comp claim. Should you have to pay out-of-pocket for a prescription, bring your receipt to Risk Management and you will be reimbursed as soon as possible.