Tenant Users Liability (TULIP)

Users of a University of Richmond facility for events that are not sponsored by the University (i.e. meetings, parties, weddings, etc.) must be insured for liability. Tenant users must give a Certificate of Insurance as evidence of such coverage to the office booking your event and to Risk Management 10 days prior to the event.

How do I access TULIP coverage?

  • Log into the URMIA TULIP website
  • Click on "Get A Quote"
  • Follow instructions to select your location.
  • The system will take you through the process, purchase coverage and pay for your event by credit card.
  • Upon completion of transaction, you will receive via email, a Binder/Certificate evidencing coverage.
  • The Facility/Venue Office will also receive a Certificate as part of your facility use application process.

For assistance and/or questions contact:

Tracy Paladino
Phone: (303) 889-2614
Toll Free: (800) 333-3231
Fax: (303) 773-9776
E-mail: tracy_paladino@aig.com

Jennifer Monteleone
Phone: (303) 889-2590
Toll Free: (800) 333-3231
Fax: (303) 773-9776
E-mail: jennifer_monteleone@aig.com