Medical Attention

Emergency Treatment

If an employee has a severe or life-threatening injury that requires immediate care or an ambulance, contact the University Police at 8911 or go to the nearest emergency room.

Non-Emergency Treament

If an employee requires non-emergency medical attention, they must choose a physician from the Approved Panel of Physicians. All follow-up medical treatment must be provided by one of the listed physicians to be covered by workers' compensation.