Richmond Home

Register Your International Travel

The International Travel Registry is for individuals traveling outside of the United States on official University of Richmond business or programs.  With access to your travel itinerary and emergency contact information, the University is able to more quickly locate you during emergencies and provide access to medical or security assistance services through our travel assistance provider.

Insurance While Abroad

Once your trip is registered, you will receive and email with information on the University's International Travel Insurance policy through Chubb.  Coverage includes, but is not limited to, emergency medical treatment, medical and security evacuation, repatriation, and travel assistance services. 

If your international travel will occur while on sabbatical, please contact Keesha Trim to confirm insurance eligibility.

Click here to go to the International Travel Registry.