Student Claims Due to COVID-19 Move-out

Students in Gray Court and Lora Robins Court who had their personal belongings packed and moved by the University should report damaged and/or missing items.

To file a claim, complete the Student Property Damage Claim Form.

Contact Keesha Trim if you have any questions.